Saturday, April 14, 2007

youtube burns my eyes

UGH. I dont know how I started, but it just happened... anyways for some horrendous reason I was browsing through videos about girls with... gigantic... gear.

like. sickeningly large.
like. i can't see my feet anymore large.

and the worst part is that guys think its so hot.
it's so disgusting :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbcAzlIPUIg&NR=1
=_= i'm sorry... I really can't see anything good about this. like, none whatsoever. It's like just some really disturbing thing to get attention with?>..

I CANT GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD< SOMEONE DIG IT OUT WITH A FORK

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

......
Diana..-_-;

3:41 AM  
Blogger Jerry Fu said...

Huh. I think it's pretty messed up too :O She looks really old to me. D:

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home