Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Comic one!

In celebration of my birthday[?], here is our first comic :3

english

For those of you that can't read my crappy japanese, if you click the image, the english one will come up.

I made this quite awhile ago.. and just scanned and put it together on photoshop. Sorry about my grammar. Usapyon is from the Kansai region, which is why he says "Shiran" and "Akan"

~~
^o^ My friend came to see me on my birthday! I got a yummy cake and flowers~ [Oh, Elizabeth took the picture]


gomen nee to everyone else! I'm celebrating the day in political science D: I promise to have a bbq party later!

~~

Ah... for my Maple friends:


Yeti mosh go!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHIRAN SHIRAN.
HO HO HOHOHOHOHOHOH
I wanna learn how to speak Kansai. lol. My connecting flight to Taiwan will go through Osaka. =D

11:35 AM  
Blogger Diana Y. Chen said...

I don't know enough Tokyo-standard... let alone Kansai =-=;;;;

Wakanaiiiiiiii

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home