Monday, February 19, 2007

Errrrrrrrizabeeth

XD ..

sadly I know you check this relatively often

but!

My (korean) friend Jinha Yang (I think you met her once) ... she's looking for a roommate for the summer and next year, she was wondering if you'd be interested!
The place she's in now, if you went and lived there during the summer it would be 300$/mo (oh you have met her, she lives in that building next to that anime store near O-house)

:D :D :D if you're interested please let me know so I can give you her email and stuff so you guys can contact each other <3

~~

As a side note, things have been really hectic.. chinese new year was this weekend..
also valentine's day.. I never got around to finishing this picture for it ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home