Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It hurts...

So. I had commented a while back to my typography teacher about how much my hand hurt everyday...
from drawing in class
taking notes
driving
coming home and cooking
playing maple story (my gawd it burns)
drawing on tablet
using mouse


... My wrist is taking a beating.
It feels like carpal tunnel or something


When I told my teacher this she said:

"Don't worry, we'll all get it by the age of 35." :D


yay! something to look forward to!

~~

I really want to go to Japan...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

please come (while i'm here)

i want to go to sapporo after January....but i don't know yet.
(sapporo is far away from Tokyo. toyochan has to fly here when he comes to Tokyo...-_-)

7:49 AM  
Blogger Diana Y. Chen said...

hahaha... I don't think that will happen... D:

aww... it'd be fun to go to japan with you D:

You can be my tour guide

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home