Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's tomorrow.

school... ah I guess it's not so bad

I've not been slacking!! I finally opened commissions on deviantart... I'm starting to regret charging so little again. haha. [link]


As a side thing, I was going to enter a RO drawing contest on gaia, but.. yeah it'll probably never finish:


~~

I won't be finishing the zodiac set for AWA... it's.. to much. Going to just have the three naruto parody bookmarks. Maybe one day I can sell the bookmarks online or something.

I really want to make aprons for AWA D:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could use a pink, manly apron...

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kawaiiiiiiiii~~~~~~~~~~

10:27 PM  
Blogger Diana Y. Chen said...

leetsoss. With hearts?

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home