Thursday, July 27, 2006

Nngh... summer end already

Its not that I hate the summer... it's just that I'm sick of summer school.

I get a week off before school starts again...

Still working on the Kusanagi picture...

sketch for the day:



.... I don't know why all my profiles face left. I should practice more on ones facing right D:

~~

Oh.. I did this awhile back too: Just a close up and slightly more detailed shot of Aven's outfit and face



I liked her bust alot.

~~
Recently I've been slacking off in Math... I started drawing a comic about "Jane and John Doe". These two highschool students that share a last name... It's kind of a semi horror/morbid love comic. (wtf) Yeh. I'll try to scan.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your first sketch. when does summer school end? -_-)?

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home