Saturday, July 08, 2006

Have fun Eechan O:

Aw... so yesterday Elizabeth officially moved out.. she should be in Korea by Monday night I think. Haha... it's her extended vacation!

~~

In my efforts to clean up my messes at home and take my crap out of my brother's old room, I found my calculator that was like 120$$ .... well, I already bought one for math, but I guess this means I can sell it to a student at the send of the semester haha. Woo yay calculator. :D

~~

I haven't posted any pictures yet cuz I've started working on a couple drawings at once. some in progress stuff should be up by Monday or something... :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you really find your calculator? HA HA HA HA HA

3:54 AM  
Blogger Diana Y. Chen said...

yeah i really found it. -_-;

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home