Saturday, June 24, 2006

Hum.

so... apparently not only am I missing my social security card... my passport has also gone missing. I needed the passport to recieve payment for taking notes in a class... the money isn't a big deal, losing the passport is.

My dad has an incredible memory... so..... the disappearance could only be my fault. (yes, cynical note here). I mean, even if the chances of this being true are very high, it's pretty depressing to hear it.

I hope I find it... it was alot of trouble to go through to begin with.

~~

Felicia's hair is making me really crazy. I wish my lineart was cleaner, this process would be less painful if it was.



I need to work on poses or something... all my figures face the same directions and are from the same angles. how do they do it?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry. your drawings are still cool~

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home