Sunday, June 11, 2006

crap.

... So I was doing the dishes after lunch, kinda angry about a couple things my dad said.
I was putting soap on the last plate, and it slipped out of my hands and broke the nicer plate underneath into four pieces.




...we had just been talking about how much better they looked compared to the other dishware I had picked out.

...sigh. So much for having nice plates. And then there were three.

~~

I'm really bad at drawing under Yazawa sensei's style... and I'm also really bad at making up my own. so it's like some creepy hybrid of the two D:


SD Yukari looks better than the full blown Yukari wannabe. It wasn't supposed to be her, but she really looks like she wants to be her O_o;;



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You broke a dish? When did this happen? O_O;;;

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home