Monday, June 05, 2006

Day by Day

Ah! :D Miki shin had a baby!! Omedetto!~~~


~~
I've been trying to draw a picture every day... It ends up that I do two or three sketches on Open Canvas. I tried coloring them and it just makes me pissed as anything :D


Oh look! A "H" drawing :D!! Swimsuit babe (*^3^) [is it the thing for girls to do no matter how they look to ask themselves " Do I look fat?"] -->her perspective is off, I know.
Falcoon is totally my idol with eechi women :D



~~~
I finally did another usapyon picture, it'll be up later today. Hopefully I can finish my tag at the top, the text is so ugly...( ; _ ;)

~~~
Oh! My roommate Elizabeth is writing a novel with her friend Irene again :D Sadly it's only in Korean but the story so far is pretty awesome. (in terms of super weirdness and great lines)
I was so motivated to draw her goldfish prince... hu hu hu.

Yes. The goldfish prince.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's wrong with the goldfish prince?! (= A =)!!!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home