Thursday, May 25, 2006

AHAHAHA

I'm not studying~ I'm not studying~ I'm not studying yeh yeh yeh yeh!!...

=-=; I'm just on a break. I have two more essays to go.

~~

Elizabeth (my roommate) has been playing this creepy bishoujo game.. it was supposed to be eechi but it really just seems like a big horror story. It started out with kinda crappy drawings... you kind of get used to it. But the weirdest parts were the BGM + storyline when you find out it's about murders.
It inspired me to make my own version


The main girl was crazy, there was a part that was really similar to this:


["Who were you talking to today?"]
then her face changed D:


["Why are you lying?"]
wtf, what a creepy thing to say




["I'm going to kill you"]
... in the game she comes after you with an axe.


Elizabeth you play weird games D:
... As it turns out, you, the main character, dies and the game ends. You have to play the next one to see the rest of the story... HA HA HA HA wtf.
The music from the game still haunts me.

Oh right, the girl in those pictures, I just made it up. haha... sorry about my crappy handwriting. I tried making the first one look nice, then just got lazier and lazier.

It seems giri giri likes bishoujo games too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Nice.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Horrible T^T...

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home