Saturday, June 03, 2006

some things are better left unsaid

Well, I haven't a picture to post yet. I just wanted to mention the things that Elizabeth was telling me about...
She has this online Korean friend, who was really really into yaoi stuff... to the point that one day she said:



" I had this dream last night... in the dream I was a boy...
and I raped another boy."


Oh my.

~~~



I can't help it... Donbo-sama draws super cuteness ;O; (this is NOT her style, just the outfit...)
for SOME reason I think I'm training to draw eechi or something. All the super good artists are so perverted. WHY!!!! ( _ >_<)_ ?!?!?!

~~

So Elizabeth bought this really cheap dvd awhile ago with these super old cartoons.. and made me watch it during dinner. The color saturation made me lose my ability to see red temporarily.


this is my best self portrait ever. I think I laughed for about 5 minutes without stopping...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home