Thursday, June 08, 2006

Parakissu!

Gackt is totally one of the most homoerotic straight guys ever.. it's okay Shelley, alot of people think he's really feminine/gay. I think he's really good looking o_o.... He has a really great voice too.

....
....
...demo mita no toki...
watashi no kokoro wa doki doki suru desu... (>o<)

I'm losing my mind!

~~

I missed a post yesterday, it was my first free day off of political science!! :D Math started today... I was late to class because I got lost =-=;

We watched Howl's Moving Castle~ (*o*) I love you Howl! He and Sophie are super sweet together <33
Such a cute movie!!
~~

Started to watch paradise kiss again... I absolutely LOVE (DAaaaaaaisukiiiiiii) the manga.
[Yazawa sensei wa...kami sama desu...]
I hardly watch the anime actually, the voice acting is pretty bad, and the story is pretty straightforward. The animation is lacking in emotion where the manga blew me away. It's okay, I love the intro and anything about parakiss makes me melt inside (; o ;)


This is totally my own rendition/steal/inspiration of an image of Miwako in a Zipper fanmag drawing in the anime. I love you Parakissu!!!


Oh right, Vanilla by Gackt is still stuck in my head Weeeeeeeee~ Aishitemo ii kaaaiiiii

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You draw so good

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home