Thursday, June 15, 2006

Take that math !

I think I'm ready for my quiz tomorrow. Then again, I could just be lying to myself. This is like the first time in 5 years I've actually done math homework fairly regularly...
One hour of class is SHORT surprisingly.

I look forward to art classes in the fall again.

~~

The England game today was INTENSE!!!!


At about the 33rd minute, Crouch finally scored with his head (>A< )~About time dammit!!! Gerrard came in with a surprise kick straight into the goal at about 45 minutes!! It was so beautiful~ Go Liverpool!!!

Elizabeth's friend Irene commented that this year the trend of world cup seems to be to score on the 92ndth minute. (9_9)

~~

I wanted to draw sexy boots.


I wish it had come out better. More and more so, I need real models or some reference... I'm just not good enough yet! Not enough experience >o<)!!Wtf is up with her hand, I have no idea... it .. yeah. --

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

92nd minute! ^0^

9:09 PM  
Blogger Diana Y. Chen said...

Indeed it was!! So great. oggie watches soccer?

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home