Wednesday, June 28, 2006

water!

Well... I took a bath today after my shower... it's very relaxing!! Unfortunately it's also a huge waste of water... so my genius brain said, hey the grass outside needs to be watered... so I ended up going back and forth trying to use water pitchers and water bottles to transfer bath water to lawn.............

these are the strange things that happen in my brain when nobody keeps me sane D:

~~

Elizabeth has been REALLY bored lately, other than going crazy when the drama ends for the week.

Calculator art anyone? (she did them on my ti-83)



~~

AWA is coming soon <3 I hope I get a table... They're also looking for art in their programs, the theme this year is fashion. (which is great!! Lets steal inspiration from Yazawa Ai sensei).
This is the picture I'm working on at the moment:


I'm quite proud of the clothes!!! I took my time and actually did it HAR HAR... no sloppiness here!... well sorta.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the girl looks very cute!!! :D

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a random person looking at your art.
Haha
But I daresay..
You computer art is amazing!
Very nice work!

I just felt the need to state that.

^^;;;

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home