Monday, July 17, 2006

Penicillin

I think out of the group, I like Gisho the best hahaha... He looks really scary [like the nephew of Professor Snape] in the music vids, but during interviews he laughs pretty casually and is kinda shy? haha... Hakuei is kind of stand off ish [like he's a superstar.... well he is.]

Chisato kinda scares me? XD... reminds me of the "girl" in the Weiss Kruez group (sorry I forgot your name!!)



~~

I finished the NaruLee pic, it's on deviantart :D

~~

I finally hit lvl 61 on MapleStory >0<)/
I killed mushmom today with vash <3

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mushmom????

4:55 PM  
Blogger Diana Y. Chen said...

:D yeah! It's a mushroom mama :3

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww~ that's cute. (even though it's already killed now)

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home