Thursday, July 13, 2006

T.M.Revolution

I was really surprised when I saw his video!!!! ...
The first time I heard him was the 3rd ending to Kenshin "Heart of Sword"
which was one of my favorite songs... Then I heard White breath (and saw the video)

My mental image of him was kinda different then what I saw in the interviews on youtube XD...
[youtube is my jrock fix]

......he's........ really cute ._.);
if noone said anything i would have thought he was a woman gomen nasai......

;_______;) he is really like two people, his stage self, and his "normal" self... either way he dresses quite... interestingly. And why does he like showing his chest so much?

anyway, I really like Nishikawa~san <3333

~~

bookmarks on devart!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like his LIVE. (even though his dancing is kind of.........)

7:52 AM  
Blogger Diana Y. Chen said...

HAHAHA . Nishikawa-san is a freak. I love him so much~

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home