Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's almost over...

So I basically slept away my one measly week of summer... oh how I'll miss you.

~~

I was watching Domoto kyoudai and kinki kids videos... it's actually kind of embarassing the kind of stuff they used to do. It's okay tsuyoshi, I still love you! :D

Gackt is pretty evil...

~~

There are so many international students! They had a bowling night thing and we went (even though Christina, the person who invited us, showed up basically when it ended haha.) Everyone in each country basically stuck together, it was entertaining. I bowled a 110!!! HAHAHAHA go me <3

~

Just a sketch for today ;D


... i really hate the guy on top lol.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you hate the guy on the top? do you mean his hair? (...-_-) I think he's ok

11:31 PM  
Blogger Diana Y. Chen said...

no just overall he sucks D:

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it's the hair

.
.
.
Don't worry. He's not that bad~
(i like oyaji characters~)

3:03 PM  
Blogger Diana Y. Chen said...

oyaji characters are cool if they are REAL oyaji characters, not young looking guys with fake wrinkles (like mine)

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home