Monday, September 11, 2006

kamoshiremasen...

ugh. my head hurts ;D


... I started watching Air Gear yesterday... I had originally seen the comic version, (in which the art was fabulous) but the anime is pretty good. Though it is relatively geared towards younger viewers... there are alot of sexual scenes and nakeness on both parts? Lol. It's obviously for boys.

Akito/Agito is disgusting XD... so cute and so obviously a girl but they chose to Prove he was a boy by having a bath scene. oh well.

~

I barely finished working on my typography stuff... I've come to the conclusion that I know jack shit about graphic design and presentation ;D Yay I get to go spend more money on supplies.

~~

Good god AWA is almost here.

Well... I ordered a sticker from paper forest... but I dont think it's going to come fast enough for me to look and order more.


Teh "twin".

~~ Have fun in Japan Ee-chan! ;D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! I am doing well here. (even though I kind of overslep this morning and made everyone wait. ha ha ha ha!)
Food is so good!
Things are so expensive!

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<33 Air Gear is all about the shameless and beautifully done fanservice. And rocket powered lollerskates.

Also: I totali disagree, akito/agito is SO for all the pretty boy fangirls. I mean come on, what with his totali pedo older brother who happens to be SEPHIROTH, who comes complete with WHIP, CAGE, and FANCYPANTS.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home