Friday, September 15, 2006

Seiyuu Deshou?!

... even though Elizabeth would scold me and say:
"Diana, it's not like it matters what they look like, why do you think they're seiyuu?"

I really like Yamaguchi Kappei still... I was watching Gokinjo Monogatari recently.. Tsutomoru is voiced by Yamaguchi san...

He looks.. so weird in person. Like a guy + guy melded together or ... yeah. It's.. D: Gomen na.


... oh.

In my search to hear his roles... I came across the link for South park in japanese...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDXPRIzCQh8


.... yeah. It's weirding me out.

[so I really like a pretty long list of seiyuu now haha...
Yamaguchi Kappei, Hayashibara Megumi, Paku Romi, Saiga Mitsuki, Miki Shinichiro, Takahiro Sakurai, Ishida Akira, Seki Tomokazu, Horie Yui...] yeah watever, it's most of the famous ones I think lol.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Yamaguchi san looks cute

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home