Sunday, October 22, 2006

+loveless+

Haha, I just finished watching the 12 episodes of loveless...

sad... Now I want to get the manga just so I can finish it but -_-
oh my god there was so much
BL
Shota
Shoujo ai
... BDSM

good god.

I have to admit that Ristuka/loveless is really cute though!




... Oh yeah~
I thought it was funny that Koyasu san did the voice for Ritsu-sensei..
I NOTICED ELIZABETH!.
then again I looked up the seiyuu too..

I didn't know the name Konishi Katsuyki, but his voice was really good!
I really love Minagawa Junko... she plays all the best Shota characters. HAHAHAH
<3 <3 <3

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Konishi Katsuyki is the one who sang the crazy song...remember? "kiss me baby, kiss me baby, kiss me kiss me kiss be baby, ..." that song. -_-;
just in case you forgot. :)

6:42 AM  
Blogger Diana Y. Chen said...

LOLLLLLLLLL are you serious?.


._.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh...do you think i'm joking?
-_-....

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home