Friday, April 27, 2007

catman

dyannna7: the kat
dyannna7: Pawed me
Norcrel: KITKATBAR
Norcrel: oh
dyannna7: OPw
Norcrel: he scratched me too
Norcrel: :O
Norcrel: like
Norcrel: i had my arm rested across teh couch
Norcrel: and he crawlled over my arm
dyannna7: lol
Norcrel: and when i tried to pull it out from under him
Norcrel: he scratched me
Norcrel: no wait
dyannna7: lol.....
Norcrel: he bit me
dyannna7: -_-
Norcrel: and now
Norcrel: im
Norcrel: CATMAN
dyannna7: u have permission
dyannna7: to beat him
dyannna7: catman
dyannna7: powers?
Norcrel: yes.
Norcrel: spiderman's got nothing on me
dyannna7: spew
dyannna7: hairballs?
Norcrel: YES
Norcrel: you can't even begin to understand
Norcrel: im like
Norcrel: the hairball CANNON
dyannna7: lol
dyannna7: LOL
Norcrel: gg
Norcrel: im gonna draw a cat later
Norcrel: that's all dragonball-like
Norcrel: spewing hairballs
Norcrel: at light speed

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Fu said...

I'M ALL-POWERFUL! *HACK COUGH SPEW*

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home